Monday, July 02, 2007

Cleaning out the basement...

Sporadic posts are no way to draw traffic, but that's not what this is about. It's about me. Rather, it's about efforts to establish a writing base that is not work-related. I have no problems in the area of annual word count. The issues arise in word quality.

I was reviewing some old posts and such, and came across a comment from Struggling to Paint... a man near and dear, and a shining example of balance. OK. So those of you who know him well might take exception to that. But it's true, on many levels. And, hey. Nobody's perfect.

Anyway, Chuck said, "Just keep posting. It's the only thing that matters."

He's right.

So, we got the basement cleaned up a bit this weekend. I got the ol' exercise machine out, with grand ideals of putting it to regular use. And we also created a little 'me' corner. A place that can beckon. A lonely guitar. A forlorn keyboard. Wireless access.

Now all the 'me' corner needs is... me.

See you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home