Saturday, October 29, 2005

New Recording, Titled 'Inside Your Dreams'

BLOGGER'S NOTE: I think I've solved the file storage issue. Ever notice how all providers are just quirky enough to keep the learning curve alive? But I digress...

Here's another moldy oldie. This is one from around 1993. It was right after I met the woman who would become my amazing, wonderful, beautiful wife. This was my not-so-fond farewell to the "previous girlfriend" (collective "ieeewwwww...").

Inside Your Dreams

Country Walk was pretty much straight. Guitar tack. Vocal track. On this one, I started playing around with layers, doubling, panning, multiple guitar tracks and even some digital harmony. I tried not to let it get over-porduced, but bear with me as I continue to explore.

Oh... and a minor breathrough on a "drummer." I found a drum machine program that could be fun... or really stiff, sappy and annoying! We'll see.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian Meeley said...

Bummer. I was having trouble with it last night, but thought I had it fixed. I'll try to get to it later on today.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Brian Meeley said...

OK. I think it's fixed. Finally sorted out my comcast account. *sigh*

10:40 PM  
Blogger Brian Meeley said...

Thanks. And don't worry, you'll be doing 10x better on all fronts in no time!

And what does O___O mean? Clearly, I'm emoticon-challenged.

Hey... how did auditions go? When do you find out if you made first?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Chuck Rose said...

Hey aren't you a PR executive posing as a folk singer? Oh, that's right... you're a folk singer posing as a PR executive.

Awesome stuff Bri. I hope you don't mind if I add a link to you on my blog.

Glad to have you out here with us.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Brian Meeley said...

Welcome, bessa-bezels! Join the fray! I can't wait to see your stuff, too!

Chuck, link away. No sense posting and hoping no one will come, right?

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home