Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Building a Studio

Time is super scarce. To the middle-aged among you, I know this comes as no surprise. I've set myself a daunting challenge in starting this thing, but nothing ever gets accomplished without taking the first step. So, I am now in the process of figuring out what software tools I should be getting my hands on to start recording some of my own music.

I also have some vague intentions of doing some video editing and fun. I've been playing with home movies of the kids, but I'm not comfortable posting any of that stuff yet.

So, if you have any recommendations on software for recording, mixing and overdubbing audio then I'm all ears. From there, I can procrastinate and get interrupted to no end. Still, it's good to have a goal.

By the way. Think free. Free would be good. I like free.

Hang in there. I am.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home